Chevy's New Colorado and the Myth of the Midsize Truck
A bookcase, a bureau, and a big, wooden trunk. They needed to go from Brooklyn to Connecticut—the kind of small-time urban schlepping Chevrolet pictured when it gave the green-light to its Colorado model, an all new pickup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas