South Korean Police Probe Whether Uber Drivers Violated LawRose Kim
South Korean police are investigating drivers for Uber Technologies Inc. on suspicion of violating the country’s transportation business law, which prohibits the use of private cars to ferry fee-paying passengers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’