Senate Stuck on Anti-Trafficking Bill, Delaying Vote on Loretta LynchKathleen Miller
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell called on President Barack Obama to urge Democrats to support a anti-human-trafficking measure, in a dispute that’s delaying a confirmation vote for U.S. attorney general nominee Loretta Lynch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas