MTN Ghana Considers Local Stock-Exchange Listing, Share AuctionMoses Mozart Dzawu
MTN Group Ltd.’s Ghana business is considering a local stock-exchange listing as a way to increase local ownership, the unit’s Chief Executive Officer Serame Taukobong told reporters Tuesday in the capital, Accra.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’