Japan Stocks Rise as BOJ Maintains Stimulus, Investors Await FedAnna Kitanaka and Yuko Takeo
Japanese stocks rose as the central bank maintained record monetary stimulus and investors weighed the timing of U.S. interest-rate increases after weak economic data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself