Xiaomi Plots Move to Europe and Beyond With Phones, Smart HomesBloomberg News
Xiaomi Corp. plans to sell its smartphones and smart-home products in Europe and other markets outside of China, signaling increasing competition for rivals such as Samsung Electronics Co. and Huawei Technologies Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again