Kean Jr. Says Port Authority Veto Override Will FailTerrence Dopp
New Jersey Senate Democrats’ attempt to override Governor Chris Christie’s veto of a bill to overhaul the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey will fail, the legislature’s top Republican leader said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas