Iran’s Oppression of Rights, Women Worse Under Rouhani, UN SaysSangwon Yoon
Violations of human rights and oppression of minorities and women in Iran have worsened under President Hassan Rouhani, who took office as a moderate promising to improve the lives of Iranians, a United Nations inspector said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020