S3 Sells Zero-Gravity-Flight Tickets Convertible to Stock in IPOThomas Mulier
Swiss Space Systems, which plans satellite launches from an Airbus jet, is selling tickets for flights in which people will experience weightlessness that are also convertible into stock in a planned initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’