Billionaire Agarwal’s Cairn Gets $3.3 Billion India Tax ClaimDebjit Chakraborty and Rakteem Katakey
Indian tax authorities asked Cairn India Ltd. to pay $3.3 billion, including interest, for failure to deduct tax on gains made by its former parent Cairn UK Holdings Ltd. in a share transfer pricing case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders