Sabadell’s $2.5 Billion Move for U.K.’s TSB Sends Stock TumblingRichard Partington and Macarena Munoz
Banco de Sabadell SA made a surprise push into British consumer banking with a 1.7 billion-pound ($2.5 billion) approach for TSB Banking Group Plc that sent the Spanish lender’s shares down by the most in 14 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single