Makers of Scopes in Superbug Outbreak Urged to Redesign DevicesAnna Edney
Companies that manufacture endoscopes implicated in superbug outbreaks at U.S. hospitals are being urged by regulators to redesign the devices to reduce the risk of contamination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself