TPG Telecom Buys IiNet for $1.1 Billion to Bolster Web ServicesDavid Fickling
TPG Telecom Ltd. agreed to buy iiNet Ltd. in a deal that values the rival Australian Internet service provider at A$1.4 billion ($1.1 billion) to compete with the nation’s biggest phone companies and a government network. Both companies surged in Sydney trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline