‘Blurred Lines,’ Aereo, White Oak: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Pharrell Williams and Robin Thicke crossed the line in recording the biggest hit song of 2013 by borrowing too much from the late Marvin Gaye and were ordered by a U.S. jury to give up $7.4 million in compensation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single