Scott Walker: ‘Maybe We're the Front-Runner’ in 2016 Republican Race
In presidential politics, candidates and their strategists typically try to tone down expectations, especially ahead of sometimes unpredictable primary contests such as the Iowa caucuses. Not Scott Walker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States