Electrolux Has New Stab at Smart Home After Dot-Com BustNiclas Rolander and Katarina Gustafsson
Electrolux AB is revisiting dot-com era attempts to build an intelligent home around its appliances as the likes of Apple Inc. and Google Inc. ramp up their offerings in the field.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders