China’s Steel Output Seen Shrinking as Rio, BHP DeclineJasmine Ng
Steel production in China will shrink this year as consumption has peaked, according to the China & Iron Steel Association. Iron ore miners’ shares declined, with Rio Tinto Group posting the longest losing run since December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing