Sony’s PlayStation 4 China Debut Set for March 20Pavel Alpeyev and Grace Huang
Sony Corp. will release its PlayStation game consoles in China March 20, ending two months of uncertainty after sales were put on hold to accommodate changes sought by the Chinese government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts