Online Fashion Retailer Zalando Selling Stake Worth $465 MillionRuth David and Aaron Kirchfeld
Zalando SE, Europe’s largest online fashion retailer, is selling 17.9 million existing shares after reporting its first full-year profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards