Israel’s Kahlon Says Ending Housing Crisis Is His Top PriorityAlisa Odenheimer
Israeli politician Moshe Kahlon, who aims to be the country’s next finance minister, says fixing the country’s overheated housing market is his top priority.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’