Carney Says Housing Remains Biggest Medium-Term Risk to U.K.Jennifer Ryan and Scott Hamilton
The British housing market remains a threat to the country’s economic recovery even after officials took action last year to tame risky lending, Bank of England Governor Mark Carney said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’