James Carville Blasts 'Cockamamie' Clinton E-mail Story
Democratic strategist James Carville went to bat for Hillary Clinton on Monday, downplaying the seriousness of Clinton’s private e-mail use as secretary of state and disparaging the New York Times for breaking the story, which he said was taken from Republican talking points.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas