Airbus Said to Plan Sale of More Assets to Tighten PortfolioKiel Porter, Andrea Rothman and Aaron Kirchfeld
Airbus Group NV is preparing the sale of additional space and component assets as it focuses on the commercial-jet business, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin