Hillary Clinton Changes Twitter Photo That Got Second Life in E-mail Controversy
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced Sunday she had changed her longtime Twitter profile photo “to raise awareness on how far we've come in reaching equal rights for women & girls worldwide.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States