State Department Warned Against Using Private E-MailsMark Drajem
The Obama administration distanced itself Friday from Hillary Clinton’s use of a private e-mail address, as new evidence emerged that the State Department had advised employees against the practice during her time as secretary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States