SecondMarket Failed to Win Bitcoins in Latest Government AuctionOlga Kharif
SecondMarket Inc. said it wasn’t among the winners of the U.S. government’s third bitcoin auction, held to dispose of virtual currency seized by authorities when the illicit Silk Road online marketplace was shut down in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again