Mayer Being Called ‘Hot’ Recalled as Offending Kleiner’s PaoRobert Burnson
Ellen Pao recalled being on a private jet with male colleagues at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers when an outside entrepreneur proposed recruiting Marissa Mayer for his board because she’s “really hot,” according to an investigator the venture capital firm hired to probe how it treated women.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone