Islamic State Attacks Ancient City of Nimrud With BulldozersAziz Alwan and Zaid Sabah
Islamic State militants bulldozed the remains of the ancient city of Nimrud, the latest attack on ancient heritage in territory the group controls in Iraq and Syria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin