Intuit Gets U.S. Government Inquiries Over Tax Filing SoftwareBrian Womack
Intuit Inc., maker of tax-preparation software TurboTax, said that it has received information requests from the U.S. government following its decision to temporarily halt state tax filing due to fraudulent activity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline