How Sony Aims to Use $50,000 in Crowdfunding for Innovation WavePavel Alpeyev and Takashi Amano
Takehiro Hagiwara knows big ideas often start with small problems. For the morning-hating Sony Corp. engineer, that was a do-it-yourself alarm smart enough to ring until he got out of bed and shut the bathroom door.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone