Fosun Buys Thomas Cook Stake in Club Med Tourism PartnershipRichard Weiss
Fosun International Ltd., controlled by Chinese billionaire Guo Guangchang, will buy a stake in Thomas Cook Group Plc to foster cooperation between the U.K. tour operator and the Club Mediterranee SA asset it’s in the process of buying.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single