BlueCrest Trader Gets Fired for Sharing Information with Steve Cohen's FirmSaijel Kishan and Jesse Westbrook
BlueCrest Capital Management fired one of its money managers last year after asserting he improperly divulged information about his stock trading to an employee at Steven Cohen’s investment firm, according to three people familiar with the circumstances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock