SecondMarket Among Bidders in Third Silk Road Bitcoin AuctionOlga Kharif
SecondMarket Inc. said it participated in the U.S. government’s third bitcoin auction to dispose of virtual currency seized by authorities when the illicit Silk Road online marketplace was shut down in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’