Moncler Shares Gain Most Since Trading Debut as Profit AdvancesThomas Mulier and Andrew Roberts
Moncler SpA shares rose the most since their 2013 debut as the Italian maker of $1,240 quilted jackets said growth will continue after 2014 profit beat analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day