GCL-Poly to Keep Capacity Steady Even as Solar GrowsBloomberg News
GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd., the biggest maker of polysilicon and wafers used in solar panels, has no plans to ramp up capacity even though the company sees the solar market growing by as much as 30 percent this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's