Continental AG Targets 45% Sales Boost by 2020 on MobilityElisabeth Behrmann
Continental AG, Europe’s second-largest maker of vehicle parts, plans to increase revenue by at least 45 percent by the end of the decade as demand expands for automotive electronics and machinery components.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock