Alibaba Expanding E-Commerce Hurts Department Store BondsLianting Tu
Chinese department stores are the country’s worst performers in the international bond market this year, as e-commerce rivals such as Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. lure shoppers and an anti-corruption probe pinches sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself