MTN’s Dabengwa Says He Would Consider Bid for Telkom StakeRenee Bonorchis
MTN Group Ltd. would consider making an offer for a stake in fellow phone company Telkom SA SOC Ltd. at the right price and has received interest from potential buyers for more than 9,000 South African towers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single