Kaisa Creditors May Lose 40% of Interest Owed, CreditSights SaysDavid Yong
Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd.’s onshore creditors may have to forgo about 40 percent of interest on debt owed by the developer under its restructuring proposal, according to CreditSights Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day