ITV Jumps as It Cuts Reliance on Ads and Pays Special DividendKristen Schweizer
ITV Plc, the U.K.’s largest commercial broadcaster, will pay a special 250 million pound ($384 million) dividend on expectations of a strong 2015. The shares rose as much as 6 percent, the biggest jump since July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt