Democrats Walk a Fine Line After Netanyahu's Speech
Democratic politicians with large Jewish constituencies scrambled after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech before Congress, seeking to praise the address as best they could while tiptoeing around their party's broader critical message.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas