Clinton E-mails Show ‘No Evidence’ of Misdeeds on Benghazi, Democrats Say
Democrats on a congressional committee with access to some of Hillary Clinton's e-mails have declared that the messages refute charges Republicans have made about her handling of the 2012 attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States