Barclays Charge, BOE Dismissal, Stress Tests: ComplianceCarla Main
Barclays Plc set aside an extra 750 million pounds ($1.2 billion) to cover the cost of settling a probe into alleged currency rigging and posted a 32 percent drop in full-year pretax profit at its investment bank. The shares fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day