Vestas Sees Mexico as Key Expansion Market for Wind InvestmentsAdam Williams
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, the world’s biggest wind-turbine maker, plans to bid on contracts to develop energy projects in Mexico as the nation seeks to generate 35 percent of its power from renewable sources by 2024.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day