NXP Sees Half of Smartphones With Mobile Wallets This YearCornelius Rahn and Elco van Groningen
NXP Semiconductors NV, the chipmaker that announced the $12 billion takeover of Freescale Semiconductor Ltd this week, said it expects growth of mobile wallets to accelerate this year with China leading the charge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's