Philippine Phone Company Sees Profit Drop on SpendingCecilia Yap
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. cut its profit outlook, saying it would boost spending on its data network as subscribers increasingly use Facebook Inc. and Viber for calls and messages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’