Dollar Climbs to Decade High as Aussie Weakens Before RBA ResultChikako Mogi and Netty Ismail
The dollar marched on to fresh decade highs as U.S. data reinforced speculation interest rates will rise, heightening the divergence with countries including Australia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day