Clinton’s Private E-Mail Use Ran Against Obama Records PushMark Drajem, Nicole Gaouette and Chris Strohm
Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail account while U.S. Secretary of State may not have broken the law though it exposed her to hacking and ran counter to the Obama administration’s policy of preserving electronic records.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts