Can Maryland's Donna Edwards Be the Ted Cruz of the Left?
Since the end of 2014, a coalition of progressive groups—MoveOn, Democracy for America, Ready for Warren—has organized in early primary states to get Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren into the 2016 presidential race. She has refused to oblige. Just this week, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee successfully tapped the panic buttons of reporters and activists by putting out an email under Warren's name, titled "I'm In." She was in... for further Democratic fundraising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020