Barclays Awards Jenkins First Bonus as CEO, Cuts Pay PoolRichard Partington
Barclays Plc paid Chief Executive Officer Antony Jenkins his first bonus since taking the job in 2012 as the bank reported an increase in annual profit, while shrinking overall awards in the investment bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day